Tuesday 21 April 2015

4 Comments Awakening from the Spring Slumber. Hopefully

SO... Massive apology to anyone who's been waiting patiently for my next post (since I do have a couple of pending projects up my sleeve – I remember them all, and I promise I'll get better at keeping you up to date!). And just a regular apology to those who simply ended up here in this blog and would like to read a bit more about me or what I do.

I'd be lying if I said I was busy that whole time, although I kinda wish I had a bit more going on in my life than I already do. Truth is, I just couldn't get myself to blog either having nothing to write about at hand or simply finding myself too busy with other random stuff I do. 

On the bright side, I've been making clothes ceaselessly since my last post, and now I actually have quite a few pieces to share with you. What I plan to do is to shoot a couple of OOTDs with the items I made within the next couple of weeks or so and maybe do a little mix-n'-matching to show their versatility. 

There is one tiny problem though... The spring just wouldn't come here! Namely, it's been snowing (!) here in Moscow for the last two days, the weather steadily keeping at the level of a miserable mush. Although it's not the typical weather for this season per se, it is still pretty discouraging from going outside, hence I did very little picture-taking. The only hope now is the weekend which promises to bring some sun and warmth around.

Meanwhile I'll be finishing off some of the pieces, planning and hopefully shooting some looks already, and the posts should start flowing some time at the end of this- beginning of next week :)

Until then, let's play a little guessing game, shall we? Here's a picture of a lovely viscose blend crepe cut in a candy shade of pink. It is now a finished piece of clothes, and I'd like you, my lovely readers, to guess what I have turned it into. 

Perfect colour and texture for spring... IF IT WOULD JUST COME ALREADY!


Now, let me know what you think I made of it in the comments ;)

E.V.

4 comments:

  1. It would make a lovely jumpsuit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a nice idea! But no, it's not a jumpsuit this time :)

      Delete
  2. Could it be a pretty blouse? The color is beautiful and I think enhances one's complexion. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You were really close! I just uploaded a post about what I made of it here http://velenas.blogspot.ru/2015/05/the-pink-one.html :)

      Delete